Wednesday, February 17, 2010
..Being An Online Student..
Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a great week so far. This week I decided to write about the topic "being an online student". First of all I think that just having the opportunity to take online classes is amazing. When I first thought about doing so , I was a little nervous on what it would be like. After my first online class, I realized that it was pretty neat how the whole process works. I like talking online classes because I can fit it into my schedule very easily, which is better for me in my life right now. When I first graduated high school in May 2009, I knew I wanted to go to college. Even though I have cancer, I was determined to get my education so I applied for online school. Doing school online gives me the chance to get my education while I am in the hospital. Overall I think it is pretty cool and I enjoy it very much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Samantha, I have been to Kansas City a lot for concerts mainly. Plus that's where I fly into/out of anytime I come home to visit. I'm from Council Grove, KS which is about 2 1/2 hours West of KC.
ReplyDeleteI think it's awesome that you decided to continue your education and it's great that it's so flexible so you can work it around everything else that's going on in your life.
How much longer do you have until you'll have your degree?
-Nick
Samantha,
ReplyDeleteThat is an inspiring story for me cause all I can see is the beauty in you,the strength that you have to keep trying to get your education and keep fighting to beat the cancer is amazing. I just want to say God bless you and keep you strong.Has anybody ever called you Sam? :) I have been called Sam, Sammy, and Bye all because my name is Fannie, go figure. My little brother use to call be Bye because he could not say Fannie :)
I also admire your spirit. Positive thinking is a strong form of medicine.
ReplyDeleteI am a breast cancer survivor and every day is to be savored and enjoyed.
Keep fighting!