Friday, March 12, 2010
The last six weeks...
WOW! I can't believe we are already in week 6, time sure does fly by! This past six weeks has been a little harder then usual for me. I have been in the hospital two of the past six weeks receiving chemo therapy. The rest of the time I have been recovering and getting lots of rest. I think it makes it harder for me to focus on my school work because the chemo just drains all my energy completely. I'm praying this is the last of chemo and I will get to move on to transplant and beat this thing for good!! On another note, the past six weeks I have spent a lot of time with my family, which is always a plus. This next week should be very fun because St. Patrick's day, my moms birthday, and my brothers birthday are all on the same day.. Celebration time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment